Likno Web Modal Windows jQuery SlideShow Addin is a free software application from the HTML Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-11-25. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
jQuery SlideShow Addin for the Likno Web Modal Windows Builder application: Through a single software (Likno Web Modal Windows Builder) you can cover two different needs: creating jQuery dialog popups & photo SlideShows! Combine both functionalities into a single project and create powerful, html window popups and html SlideShows for your websites in just a few clicks!
This Addin serves as a SlideShow maker software within the Likno Web Modal Windows Builder and will assist you with how to make SlideShows through its intuitive interface.
Create professional SlideShows easily, with features such as:
- Start the photo Slide Show automatically on page load (or not).
- When the user puts the mouse on the Body area of the modal window (not on the header or footer area), then the photo Slide Show can pause (or not).
- By increasing the "Delay" you can make your slides show longer before the next slide appears.
- Through the "Direction" property, you can make your slides show in "random" order or even in "reverse" order (going backwards).
- The "Starting Slide" can be different than the first one.
- "Loop" property: You can specify whether the html Slideshow will start over when reaching the final slide (vice versa if "Direction" is "Reverse") or not.
Soon to be released features:
- When hovering the mouse over a photo, the navigation buttons ("previous", "next", etc.) can appear "floating" at its sides, above the photo.
- You can utilize a "Thumbnail Bar" to show all the Slideshow images in thumbnails. These thumbnails can be clicked, scrolled, etc.
The produced jQuery Slide Shows are fully cross-browser (function alike in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, Safari, etc.).
To create the jQuery SlideShows through the Addin you should use a licensed "Likno Web Modal Windows Builder" installation (separate product).
Likno Web Modal Windows v1.1.122 or above is required for using the Addin.
Likno Web Modal Windows jQuery SlideShow Addin (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 569.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 182 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.